Diddy Kong Racing DS artwork
|First appearance||Donkey Kong 64 (1999)|
|Latest appearance||Donkey Kong Barrel Blast (2007, Donkey Kong franchise)|
Mario Super Sluggers (2008, overall)
|Family||Dixie Kong (older sister)|
Chunky Kong (cousin)
Kiddy Kong (cousin)
|Abilities||Pony Tail Twirl|
|Portrayed by||Eveline Novakovic (1999)|
Kahoru Sasajima (2007-2008)
Tiny is a chimpanzee with pale-pink skin, brown fur, blonde hair and blue eyes. The outfit which she wears the most is a beanie with 3 colors (violet, green and purple). As children, Tiny wore a white shirt, blue overalls with a smiling daisy and white shoes. As teenage, Tiny wears a sky blue top with a smiling daisy, sky blue pants, pink flip-flops, gray fuzzy wristbands and gold circular earrings.
In Donkey Kong 64, Tiny was the third Kong to be imprisoned by the Kremling Krew until she was saved by Diddy in Angry Aztec when he activated 4 Wall Switches opening her captivity. All of her color-coded items are purple, her barrel power is Mini-Monkey, she gets the Feather Bow, her instrument is a saxophone, she flies with Pony Tail Twirl and her pad is Monkeyport. Tiny battle with Mad Jack, she fights him activating the switches according with the pillar colors where he is. In the round 4, she defeats K. Rool using her barrel and enter on his left shoe to hit his four toes.
In Diddy Kong Racing DS, Tiny joined Diddy on a quest to help Timber drive Wizpig off her home island in a race. As a playable character, her Acceleration & Turning are 3 out of 5 and Top Speed is 2 out of 5.
In Donkey Kong Barrel Blast, Tiny Kong is fifth playable character from selection in which her Boost is 5 out of 5, Speed is 4 out of 5 and Agility is 2 out of 5. Her counterpart is the Kalypso.
Donkey Kong 64
- "Sorry, guys, I'm afraid they got me too..." (trapped)
- "Hurry up! I want out of this dingy cell!" (still trapped)
- "Nice work, Diddy! Right then, I'll grab all the purple bananas I see. I'm off to the Tag Barrel- Ready to kick some reptile butt!" (freed)
- "Calm down, Mrs. Fairy. My friends and I will look out for them on our adventure." (talking with with Banana Fairy Princess)
- "Hmmm... Now that I've collected all these pearls, maybe I should go see the mermaid?" (pearls colleted)
Donkey Kong 64
- Instruction booklet bio from Professor Cranky Kong (page 7): "I thought this was Dixie Kong until she told me that she is Dixie’s younger sister. Bah, kids these days all look alike! You’ll probably recognize Dixie’s trademark hair spin technique, but Tiny can also shrink in size – although I reckon that one’s nothing more than a marketing gimmick and won’t even be in the game!"
- Nintendo Player's Guide (page 5): "Dixie's VERY little sister brings a big dose of flower power to the Kong's campaign. You'll find her pig tails perfect for pugilism and not too bad for a helicopter ride from the treetops. Tiny never shrinks from her responsibilities-even when she shrinks herself physically for a mouse's eye view of the action."
- Nintendo Player's Guide (page 118): "Tiny packs a super slide attack into her repertoire of moves, but that's not her only advantage. Like Diddy, Tiny Kong is so small that other players may have trouble seeing her. In Monkey Smash matches, she can shoot feathers from a safe distance."
- Prima Official Game Guide (page 10): "Sweet threads and kickin' hair make Tiny the coolest of the DK crew. Her Jump is high, but her short legs make her slower than Diddy. Don't think she's a pushover, though! Tiny's got the tricks to keep her safe and secure. And her powers can take her places no other ape can go."
- The character appears in remakes of games where she did not originally appear.
- In Donkey Kong Country 2 GBA remake, she appear in one of Funky Kong's minigames called Kongnapped.
- In Donkey Kong Country 3 GBA remake, she appear in one of Funky Kong's minigames called Protect.