List of K. Rool profiles and statistics
From DKpedia, the Donkey Kong wiki
Jump to navigationJump to search
This is a list of K. Rool's profiles.
- SNES instruction booklet (page 28): The supreme commander of the Kremlings and mastermind of the banana heist.
- Player's Guide (page 119): The villainous scoundrel that has been the mastermind behind this whole banana fiasco is not even on the island! He's out in the water on his ship, acting like a pirate. King K. Rool is the biggest beast that any ape has ever seen. The lumbering lard bucket just sits out there on his ship, barking orders at his minions. The main deck of his ship is where the final battle will take place. You have to be more than ready. K. Rool is much more agile than he looks and he's ready to rumble. You've already taken back more bananas than he had ever thought you world.
|Nintendo Power trading cards|
|AKA||The King, The Caped Croc|
|Distinguishing Features||A big, green crocodile with long, sharp theet, a gold crown, and a red cape. He also sports a gold breastplate and bracelets.|
|Location||Cruising around Donkey Kong Island on the Gang Plank Galleon.|
|Apprehension||He puts up quite a fight. Jump over his croen and then jump on his head. Roll to avoid the cannonballs and dash across the deck when he jumps in the air. Don't fall for his "play dead" stunt.|
|Past Convictors||Five Banana heists, Conspiracy to commit Banana heist, Banana heist ring leader.|
- SNES instruction booklet (page 31): The leader of the pack is back, and this time he's packing a blunderbuss! Ouch!
- Player's Guide (page 17): And in this corner, weighing in at a trumped-up, swell-headed, big-bottomed 286 pounds, the King of Chaos, the Master of Disaster himself... Kaptain K. Rool! This rancorous reptile has fashioned himself after the pirates of old, but you know he's just a burly bully with delusions of grandeur. He's kidnapped your pal, DK, so roll up your sleeves and get ready to rumble!
- Instruction booklet bio from Cranky Kong (page 9): While K. Rool may have ditched his ridiculous disguises, his intentions are as evil as ever. Fortunately, a combination of his own incompetence and useless minions have allowed us to defeat him in the past. But the future of Kong Isle rests in the ability of Donkey and his new buddies to prevent the croc’s latest effort. I could defeat him single-handedly of course, but then you wouldn’t have a game to play would you?
- Prima Official Game Guide (page 14): He's back! That evil lizard just won't give up! This time, he's sure he'll win-but he's always sure he'll win. With a new clan of thugs and evil-doers, K. Rool threatens to blast DK Island to smithereens. You must stop him.
- Instruction booklet (page 22): Boss of the Kremling Krew and sworn enemy of the Kongs. This time, he runs off with some valuable medals in an attempt to ruin the Jungle Jam.