List of Diddy Kong quotes
From DKpedia, the Donkey Kong wikiJump to navigationJump to search
These are the quotes said by Diddy Kong in his various appearances.
Donkey Kong Country
- "W-who goes there?!"
- "You lazy ape, you are getting too old for this!"
- "K. ROOL!!"
- "Or else what?!"
- "You're bluffing, lizard face."
- "I'm outta here!"
Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest
- "Read it, then!"
- "After all we did to get them back last time? DK would go crazy if he lost his hoard again!"
- "No, we must go now. Enguarde will take us."
Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble!
- "Hey, don't worry, Donkey - thanks to Dixie, it's over!" (KAOS Kore)
Donkey Kong 64
- "Hey, DK! HELLLLP!" (first meeting)
- "You might need Funky's help to get me out of here..." (warning)
- "Hey! I'm not in here through choice, you know!"
- "YIPEE! Way to go, DK! Now that I'm free, I can help you by collecting red bananas. I'll just go and wait in the Tag Barrel until you need me." (freed)
- "Mmm... I wonder if I'll need Cranky's help in here?"
- "Wheeee! Catch me if you can!"
- "Okay, you two morons, here's your chance..."
DK: Jungle Climber
- This section is a stub. You can help DKpedia by expanding it.