|First appearance||Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest (1995)|
|Latest appearance||Donkey Kong Land 2 (1996)|
|Portrayed by||Chris Sutherland (1995-2004)|
He is a green tall Kritter and light-tone belly. He wears a striped pants with two colors (white and red) held in a rope and use a peg leg on right leg.
Like other Kremling Krew members during the events of Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest/Donkey Kong Land 2, Klomp is ordered by K. Rool to dress up as a pirate of the Kremling Kuthroats' time. He patrolled areas of Crocodile Isle to prevent Diddy and Dixie from saving the Donkey Kong who was kidnapped by his boss. Just like the other common Kritters, Klomp is weak and can be easily defeated by any attack of Diddy & Dixie.
Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest
- SNES Instruction booklet (page 28): "This peg-leg Kremling is the standard type you will encounter."
- Nintendo Player's Guide (page 12): "This Kremling sports a peg leg and a bad attitude! He's one of the most common Kremlings, and a bop on the head is usually enough to stop him in his tracks. While one Klomp doesn't pose much of a threat by himself, a horde of them thumping along after you may be some cause for concern!"
- GBA Instruction booklet (page 22): "This peg-legged Kremling is the type you’ll encounter most often. But that doesn’t mean he’s not dangerous!"
Donkey Kong Country 2/Donkey Kong Land 2
- Pirate Panic
- Mainbrace Mayhem
- Gangplank Galley
- Lockjaw's Locker
- Topsail Trouble
- Kannon's Klaim
- Lava Lagoon (DKL2)
- Red-Hot Ride (Bonus Level only)
- Squawk's Shaft
- Barrel Bayou
- Glimmer's Galleon (DKC2)
- Krockhead Klamber (DKL2)
- Slime Climb
- Mudhole Marsh (DKL2)
- Ghostly Grove
- Web Woods (DKL2)
- David Wise on Twitter (retrieved on January 10, 2019)
- Donkey Kong Land 2 Instruction Booklet, Nintendo, 1996, p. 2 - INTRODUCTION: King K. Rool and his band of Kremlings apenapped Donkey Kong. They're demanding the Kongs to hand over the banana hoard for Donkey's safe return. Donkey Kong would have a fit if they lost the banana hoard again. So it's up to Diddy and Dixie Kong to save him. Help the two monkeys make their way through all the Kremlings and all the traps to find Donkey Kong."
- Gregg Mayles on Twitter (retrieved on May, 4, 2018)
- Nintendo Power, Vol. 79, December, 1995, p. 15 - "CROCODILE ISLE: King K. Rool now fancies himself a pirate, taking on the title of "Kaptain" and ordering his Kremlings to dress up as peg-legged buccaneers."