|First appearance||Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble! (1996)|
|Latest appearance||Donkey Kong Country 3 (Game Boy Advance) (2005)|
|Family||Chunky Kong (older brother)|
Dixie Kong (cousin)
Tiny Kong (cousin)
- “I've also brought your excellent cousin Kiddy Kong along for the ride!”
- —Funky Kong, Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble!
Kiddy is a gorilla with pale-pink skin, light-brown fur and brown eyes. His outfit is light blue pajamas with white edges, yellow buttons and use a green pacifier with yellow rubber nipple.
In Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble!, Kiddy had been in Funky Kong's care in his rentals for all week before Dixie's arrival. During the game, Kiddy accompanied his cousin on journey from Northern Kremisphere to find Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong who have been missing for 2 days.
Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble!
- SNES instruction booklet (page 14): Kiddy's a portly toddler with lots of power. He can reveal secret areas by breaking down doors and smashing the ground. He's much like Donkey and Diddy Kong in the way he seems to get into trouble all the time.
- "Donkey Kong 64 Instruction Booklet, Nintendo, 1999, p. 7 - "CHUNKY KONG: Anyway, he’s Kiddy’s older brother and lists crushing, smashing and pounding Kremlings as his hobbies." (Cranky Kong)
- Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble! Instruction Booklet, Nintendo, 1996, p. 5 - "TROUBLE AGAIN!: Funky told Dixie that the only visitor he's had all week was Kiddy Kong."
- Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble! Instruction Booklet, Nintendo, 1996, p. 4 & 5
- Donkey Kong Land III Instruction Booklet, Nintendo, 1997, p. 2 "INTRODUCTION: This, following the announcement of a contest to find the fabled Lost World that had dominated the legends of the area for centuries. Would-be explorers rushed in from all over the world to seize this long-awaited chance at fame and fortune."