From DKpedia, the Donkey Kong wikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is under construction. Therefore, please excuse its informal appearance while it's being worked on. We hope to have it completed as soon as possible.
The glossary is a list of gaming, computing, and wiki terms used on the Nintendo Wiki. While some entries in this list link to mainspace subjects, this page does not include definitions for fictional characters, living people, events, places, or things with Donkey Kong and its related franchises or relating to them in the real world.
|Contents: # A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
- Administrators (admins)
- Another name for sysops. Also used as an umbrella term for all the promoted ranks (sysops, patrollers and bureaucrats).
- AI (artificial intelligence)
- Usually refers to opponents programmed by the game. Sometimes referred to as "computers," "computer players," or "CPUs."
- Autoconfirmed users
- Users who have additional privileges than newly registered or unregistered users.
- Sysops (system operators)
- Users who are given deletion, blocking, rollback, protection, and patrolling rights. Also known as administrators.
|Contents: # A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z||▲|